Bug Report - Inconsistent Clarity of UI and Text on 1080p Displays

+
Dear CDPR,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to report a bug that I have encountered while playing your game on a 1080p display. The issue revolves around the inconsistent clarity of the in-game UI and text elements, which appear to exhibit a mixture of blurriness and clarity. However, this problem does not occur on higher-resolution displays.

Bug Description: When playing the game on a 1080p display, I have noticed that certain elements of the user interface (UI) and text within the game exhibit inconsistent clarity. Some parts of the UI and text appear slightly blurry, while others remain sharp and clear. This inconsistency in clarity is distracting and impacts the overall gaming experience negatively.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Launch the game on a computer with a 1080p display.
  2. Start a new game or load an existing save.
  3. Observe the in-game UI elements, such as menus, icons, and HUD elements.
  4. Pay attention to any text displayed within the game, including subtitles, dialog boxes, and in-game messages.
Expected Result: The UI and text within the game should maintain a consistent level of clarity and sharpness when playing on a 1080p display, similar to how they appear on higher-resolution displays.

Actual Result: On a 1080p display, the UI and text exhibit an inconsistency in clarity, with some parts appearing blurry and others remaining clear.

Additional Information:

• I have tested Cyberpunk 2077 on multiple 1080p displays, and the issue persists across different hardware configurations.
  • This problem does not occur when playing the game on displays with higher resolutions.
I believe that addressing this issue will greatly improve the gaming experience for players using 1080p displays. If you require any additional information or assistance with troubleshooting this bug, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to seeing this issue resolved in a future game update.

Sincerely,

Ray Luo

Top Bottom