Connection Issues

+
Playing on iPhone XR gwent randomly just shuts down and you lose the match and so frustrating been doing it since 10.4 but you guys make it impossible to send a email

Playing on iPhone XR gwent randomly just shuts down and you lose the match and so frustrating been doing it since 10.4 but you guys make it impossible to send a email
No emails: Support is only reachable by the official links:

Hello, community!
is anybody facing with a constantly connection issues for a last few days, especially while the game just launches. Looks like servers issue as my internet connection looks stable
Screenshot_22.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Despite this I am not able to install mobile version of Gwent on Android

Hello, community!
is anybody facing with a constantly connection issues for a last few days, especially while the game just launches. Looks like servers issue as my internet connection looks stable View attachment 11357203
Post automatically merged:

Despite this I am not able to install mobile version of Gwent on Android

Did you check out this info from the official support page?

Did you check out this info from the official support page?
I did. The screenshot is related from the desktop version of Gwent
Regarding mobile installation this topic did not help. Its looks weird. Once I have founc Gwent game in Play Store and tap on the Install button, the Pending status is appeared and after a few seconds the instalation is aborted and 'Instal' button appears one more time. Looks like the request cannot be fetched with a servers. Does anybody has the same issues on both: steam version with connection issues and mobile - installation issues?

I did. The screenshot is related from the desktop version of Gwent
Regarding mobile installation this topic did not help. Its looks weird. Once I have founc Gwent game in Play Store and tap on the Install button, the Pending status is appeared and after a few seconds the instalation is aborted and 'Instal' button appears one more time. Looks like the request cannot be fetched with a servers. Does anybody has the same issues on both: steam version with connection issues and mobile - installation issues?

For the Desktop version there is a support topic too:

Maybe the issue is region related? But no idea what it could be.

Top Bottom