Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Bug related to quests: YOU KNOW MY NAME and NEW PERSON, SAME OLD MISTAKES

+
PS5 issue: in the quest YOU KNOW MY NAME, Reed will not hide in cover when you prompt him to, this happens at the elevator segment where 3 enemies appear and walk towards Reed, he wont go to, when you try to take out the sniper, so he doesnt get spotted. if Reed is spotted and you kill all enemies, he will stand still in his idle animation next to the bridge, and you cant exit the sniper keeping you locked in its crosshair, hope this helps to show you the issue.

in the quest NEW PERSON, SAME OLD MISTAKES. the gate to Bills Weiner shop is permanently locked and cannot be unlocked, therefore make it impossible to talk Bill even though he is right in front of you nearly, hope this can make like of the issue, (no picture)

yet again only experienced this on PS5, not sure if it have affected other platforms.

Attachments

• IMG_20230927_021120.jpg
    IMG_20230927_021120.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
I also have the "New Person, Same Old Mistakes" bug. It seems to be quite common on Reddit.

I hope this is an easy fix for CDPR, please just remove the shutter, then we can all finish that quest easy. :)

In You Kniw My Name I'm also getting the bug where a character (Reed) is walking around with a pistol in his hand during the party. Thought that had been fixed ages ago.

In You Kniw My Name I'm also getting the bug where a character (Reed) is walking around with a pistol in his hand during the party. Thought that had been fixed ages ago.
I encounter this as well. For me, it happened when it's time to Talk at the bar. The pistol were there until the end of the quest.

Top Bottom