Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

+
I’m having a problem on Xbox series x I haven’t gone as far as to delete the game and re install because I’ve heard cloud saves don’t work after the most recent update so I don’t want to lose my progress but I’ve done every power/data cycle I can for my system (as well as resetting my console while keeping games and apps this clears the cache apparently) and it can’t even get past press b to continue.
Thanks a lot CDPR
Report •••

Hard pass, at least until the problems 2.0 introduced, and older ones, on XBX are fixed.
Probably a good thing I didn't buy it considering how many people are talking about problems with it.

Didn't really expect things to go smoothly though, history considered. Once again scratching my head at all the praise from YTers though, considering what's being said about it.

Hey guys. Maybe you will fix how can I reach the content without Disturbed Relic glitch on PS5?
I cannot even refund that shit

@iiislllland
Where's the patch? When is the patch?
A lot of bugs and errors, what about the mechanics, what about the graphics, what about the missions? How long do we have to wait another 2 months?

"CYBERPUNK 2077: PHANTOM LIBERTY — OUT NOW!"

Hey REDS.

Just wanna let you know that Phantom Liberty is drop dead gorgeous! Still playing through the story but man, it's extremely captivating. Had anticipated for the "girl-scout" to be a liability, but she's actually loads a fun to play along with. It's strange, but the whole time I'm playing Phantom Liberty, it feels like I'm playing an entire new game, I don't know.

I really love the atmosphere, though, especially in that market place. You guys did an amazing job. Thanks a million. Gonna play on. Cheers.

Please don't

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is available now on PC through Steam, GOG, the Epic Games Store, and GeForce Now. On Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 the expansion is being rolled out and will become available at midnight in each time zone.

Return as cyber-enhanced mercenary V and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President with the help of NUSA secret agent Solomon Reed.

Phantom Liberty will bring you to Dogtown — the most dangerous district of Night City ruled by arms dealer and warlord, Kurt Hansen.​

Get ready to play — and try not to get played.

Learn more about the game:

Buy now:

Please don't leave the red engine for unreal. Great games that stand the test of time have been made on proprietary engines. Cyberpunk is one of those games that'll stand the test of time. Build on the foundation you've already laid out. ❤️

Top Bottom