Database Bug(s) Still Not Fixed (PS5)

+
Hey all, I'm making a post to report that the glitch in which the game doesn't update with certain Database Entries/randomly updates them is still around as of Patch 2.0. I'm playing from a pre-2.0 save and am still missing a number of Database entries (such as those for certain characters and locations), but that may just be a case of where the trigger to get them was the first time encountering the relevant entity and, as such, I can see why I'd still be missing those. If anyone is doing a new (post-2.0) playthrough and is still having incidents of missing entries, please post here; otherwise I'll post when I get around to doing a new playthrough whether this is still an issue (but, given the following issue, I suspect that it still is a problem as of now).

That said, there are still clearly issues with the Weapons Database, as I'm missing entries for weapons I know I've picked up or looted since 2.0. I imagine getting these will be random if the bug is still working as it did before, but it is rather annoying. Obviously, this isn't as dire a bug as the Save Corruption bug or the Killer Elevator in the Heist, but it's still one I would have thought have been solved by now and hope will be solved by CDPR in the future.

Top Bottom