Diving wetsuit

+
It is too bad you cannot keep the wetsuit as it permanently disappears from your inventory after the completion of " Pyramid Song" Is this a bug ???? Or was the item scripted to be removed from V's inventory? I really wanted to keep this. And I am now wondering if this bug is also somehow linked to the Phantom Liberty Quest "Get It Together" because both missions use diving suits. If so please fix this bug. I have yet to complete Phantom Liberty so I was wondering this.

Last edited:
Tomorrow....I will be using the Phantom Liberty tactical wetsuit in Get It Together and will proceed as quickly as possible to Pyramid Song [thanks for waiting, Judy!] to see if I can use it there. I _think_ I remember that the tactical suit remains in inventory after the mission in PL is complete, and I really want to see what happens if I try to use it in Pyramid.

Maybe it's possible...maybe it disappears...maybe it doesn't work and I can't proceed with Pyramid Song without using the suit Judy provides. I'll add to this when I find out.

Tomorrow....I will be using the Phantom Liberty tactical wetsuit in Get It Together and will proceed as quickly as possible to Pyramid Song [thanks for waiting, Judy!] to see if I can use it there. I _think_ I remember that the tactical suit remains in inventory after the mission in PL is complete, and I really want to see what happens if I try to use it in Pyramid.

Maybe it's possible...maybe it disappears...maybe it doesn't work and I can't proceed with Pyramid Song without using the suit Judy provides. I'll add to this when I find out.
I'm pretty sure you won't be able to ;)
"Wearing the diving suit" is a part of the quest and fully "integrated" to Pyramid Song quest events. I.E you have to interact with the package (in which the suit is) to move the quest forward and by doing so, you'll automatically equip the quest diving suit.

I think I found a work-around to actually keep the diving suit with the tank and mask. I deposited it into my stash shortly after pyramid song and then withdrew it and the diving suit Alex drops off at judy's apartment is the diving suit with now helmet..

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to ;)
"Wearing the diving suit" is a part of the quest and fully "integrated" to Pyramid Song quest events. I.E you have to interact with the package (in which the suit is) to move the quest forward and by doing so, you'll automatically equip the quest diving suit.
And you are correct. Pyramid Song doesn't proceed until you [V] put on Judy's gift diving suit. It has occured to me since that It would be nice if the game allowed some choice of outfits when one is necessary. The boring Corpo outfit for The Heist is boring, and it's easy to collect nicer-looking Corpo wear even in Act 1. For the mission into the Black Sapphire, the 'party suit' supplied is pretty 'meh', esp. compared to some of the spectacular dresses and outfits available later in the game. "Here, V...put this on, unless you have something better tucked away...". [Yes, I realize this might not be possible for technical reasons]. Oh well...maybe when Orion comes...

Top Bottom