female npc with a torch

+
female npc with a torch

Hello, I would like to have a female NPC with a torch but I cant get it working. I tried putting the quest functions Arnolt has in the vanilla game but it doesn't work. Did anyone try using NPC's with torches before?

which quest fct. are you talking of? q109_Arnolt.ws? Never understood how this script is working.
(Would have expected that is uses QChangeNPCExplorationState but couldn't find it.)

If you look at the arnolt community file you'll see a q109_arnolt2.w2ent template. In the entity editor you'll find for this template
under nodeproperties, carryItemRight a Torch. Maybe this is missing for your female?

Last edited:
The scripts for carrying torches did not work for me sometimes, so I did it right in the entity. I can't look at it right now, but you will find a parameter called "exploration mode" in the properties. There you should be able to set that he walks with a torch, crouches, etc. I am not sure anymore if he needs to have a torch in his inventory for it to work, so you would have to try it out. It's been a while, but that's the way I did it.

Top Bottom