Gig: waiting for dodger bugged

+
Having problems with «gig: waiting for dodger»
After dealinf with the last three enemies before dodger encounter Bill freezes and i cant interact with objects because the game thinks im holding a body
loading save doesnt help.

solution:
dont kill the enemys through the wall if the room isn't open. its possible to kill dodger in the middle of the mission and this will break the whole mission.

TL:DR just kill on sight only. killing through walls with energy gun will break your game, if the room is not already open.

This gig is bugged for me as well, but the bug is different. Everything goes smooth and dodger releases the two cops, but as they drive out of the garage, they run down one of dodgers men, which starts combat with dodger. Funny the first time, but this happens every time I reload as well, so this mission can't be completed peacefully. This is on the PC version btw.

Same for me here, it's very frustrating if you put in all the effort into solving the gig peacefully.
They're running over the same guy after every reload.

Everything goes smooth and dodger releases the two cops, but as they drive out of the garage, they run down one of dodgers men, which starts combat with dodger.
Same for me here...
Confirmed. After three re-loads, trying to move V to different places in the room to see if the results change, I can confirm this bug.

On the plus side, V then took out Dodger and his two goons, and got the iconic pistol. But still, I would have preferred the peaceful ending.

Top Bottom