Has 2077 made you try out 2020 or RED?

+
Like so many in the hobby, I started with Dungeons and Dragons 5e back in 2017. Finished a 3-year campaign back in October. Now I have been running games for people brand new to TTRPG’s or just new to Cyberounk RED. Love the system, so far I’ve ran or currently a total of 5 games, each only 10 sessions long since October . Some have even gone to run games themselves. I love introducing people to the hobby and always looking to show others.

Curious if there’s anyone else and if you happen to be local to NYC and wanna try in-person games feel free to message. Online is cool too.

IMG_7029.jpeg

Hey,
CP77 made me want to learn more about cyberpunk as a genre. I hadn't known it existed before CDPR announced the game.
I watched some movies like Ready Player One and a half of Blade Runner, but the movie was too psycho and it was getting too late, so I didn't finish it.

I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi a lot and enjoy getting inspired while thinking about them or playing tabletop RPGs set in such universes.

What I love about CDPR games is they are refreshing and bring new stories and takes on the genres. Including design of the world & lore like clothing, food, people's lives, social aspects (money, living, life goals, family, friends, jobs,...), the world to an insane detail,... CDPR always designs everything and works it out insanely well, and their games have great characters, atmosphere,...and everything else :)

And I started to dislike mainstream movies like e.g.: Avengers, Avatar 2+, SW 7+, PotC 4+,...they feel uninspired or are getting recycled over and over again, for too long.

I hope Netflix's Avatar won't suck, and I am curious how will the new Harry Potter series turn out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom