HOT BUG Phantom Liberty - Mr Hands conversation is a MESS..

+
Hello. I just met Mr. Hands for the first time during the expansion. When I went to talk to him about the mission, he repeated some phrases when talking about the mission, ignoring the conversation. And he was uncomfortable, he sat in an invisible chair. This is very bad. You lose all the immersion of the game. PLEASE FIX THIS!

I didn‘t experience that issue, so most likely more info is needed.

In general, you can contact cdpr support here, for example:

After reading the suggestions from support you can contact them by clicking on Contact Us. But the more info you can give them the more likely a solution will be found. However, if mods are installed this can get a bit more complicated though.

I didn‘t experience that issue, so most likely more info is needed.

In general, you can contact cdpr support here, for example:

After reading the suggestions from support you can contact them by clicking on Contact Us. But the more info you can give them the more likely a solution will be found. However, if mods are installed this can get a bit more complicated though.
Hello, thanks! I have sent an e-mail. I hope they respond quickly.

Had the same problem. When first entering the room to meet with Mr Hands, he was standing near the back table, then as I approached, he sat down on a chair that wasn't there, several times. The conversation options would pop up slowly, and he would repeat phrases while V would talk over him when I selected a chat option. After some odd back and forth of talking over each other, he finally moved to the couch on the right side of the room and I was slowly able to complete the conversation to get to the next step of the quest.

I have attached the save game that when I reload it, even after a full restart of the game, it replicates this bug. Curious if someone else can load this save game, enter Mr Hands' room, and see this problem occur.

FYI, I had completed 5 of the 10 Mr. Hands gigs when I entered that room. I'm not sure if this bug could be related to the number of gigs already completed and how the conversation, or his position in the room, might be affected by that.

Attachments

• QuickSave-5.zip
    6 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Top Bottom