I Fought the Law is the most annoying quest in this game.

+
This can also be messed up. On some playthroughs V gets the call before V contacts Judy about Evelyn which means all Judy knows about V is one meeting and a heist that went totally bad. And in the one meeting, Judy had to teach her how to edit, and V needed a netrunner to guide them. Totally a noob Judy would recommend.

That quest should only be given to the player after the conclusion with Evelyn. But i think it Actually unlocks after ghost town i think. Which makes no sense

Nah, could have been Judy felt they'd need more than just a BD scroller. By that measure, V stands out among Afterlife mercs.
Have you read what you quote?… in that case Vs only job Judy knows about failed miserably and doesn’t even know how to go through BDs - how does such a V stands out the Afterlife?…

Nah, could have been Judy felt they'd need more than just a BD scroller. By that measure, V stands out among Afterlife mercs.

This quest can be given to V despite the fact that the only thing Judy knows is that he failed the heist and is probably dead. Would be weird to recommend him

Ah, you may have been just in disbelief. Look, the quest should have some prerequisites. For me, it triggers just after the ghost town thing, and comes in pair with the call from Wakako to check up on Bill Jablonsky.

What I see on the other end is all fixers greeting V and giving them quests one after another right after the Konpeki Plaza thing. Judy may have all kinds of motives (perhaps mostly to get rid of a job she doesn't want to do), and V may be the only merc with some BD xp whom she knows. Or maybe V is the first one coming to mind. Also, Judy isn't perfect.

It is fine to disagree with it. I'd think it was funny Judy recommended me at that point, but wouldn't consider it for long.

But it looks like a bug. You can report it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom