I never had a problem until the DLC came out :-(

+
(Translated with google translator)

Hey,

Since the Phantom Liberty update I have felt all the problems that players had with the original release, which were unknown to me until today. I've been eagerly awaiting the game and have had a lot of fun with it since then; Played through several times with only a few bugs, but nothing serious. Since I bought the DLC, the game keeps crashing, NPC characters get stuck in game objects (Panam is standing in the car and talking to another NPC who is 50 meters away > The minimap display does not correspond to Panam's position!), I stood on the side of the road; a policeman walked through me and then killed me! Based on the current status, I would rather remove the DLC again and just use the 2.0 patch, with which these problems did not occur yet. What's incomprehensible to me is that I've started over and I'm not even in the new area.

PS: In the inter-game sequence with Jonny where you have to escape from the night club with Rogue, Thomson and another NPC -> I was shot several times before I could lean out the window to shoot back. On the 4th time I was able to lean out of the window and knock out the drivers behind me. There may be human error here but it could also be a bug =D

Thank you for your participation,

Have a nice day/night everyone

Edit:
Now it's getting worse and worse, so stop for today. Johnny just appeared in a side mission and the NPCs saw him and started the fight; Furthermore, he was then attacked... I watched for a short while but then intervened to stop it. [Side mission: (In German, side mission called: "Unrecht + Unrecht = Profit")]. You have to find a delivery truck in Pacifica, then Johnny comes out underground. Why are the NPCs attacking a hologram that only I can see?!

Last edited:
(Translated with google translator)

Hey,

Since the Phantom Liberty update I have felt all the problems that players had with the original release, which were unknown to me until today. I've been eagerly awaiting the game and have had a lot of fun with it since then; Played through several times with only a few bugs, but nothing serious. Since I bought the DLC, the game keeps crashing, NPC characters get stuck in game objects (Panam is standing in the car and talking to another NPC who is 50 meters away > The minimap display does not correspond to Panam's position!), I stood on the side of the road; a policeman walked through me and then killed me! Based on the current status, I would rather remove the DLC again and just use the 2.0 patch, with which these problems did not occur yet. What's incomprehensible to me is that I've started over and I'm not even in the new area.

PS: In the inter-game sequence with Jonny where you have to escape from the night club with Rogue, Thomson and another NPC -> I was shot several times before I could lean out the window to shoot back. On the 4th time I was able to lean out of the window and knock out the drivers behind me. There may be human error here but it could also be a bug =D

Thank you for your participation,

Have a nice day/night everyone

Edit:
Now it's getting worse and worse, so stop for today. Johnny just appeared in a side mission and the NPCs saw him and started the fight; Furthermore, he was then attacked... I watched for a short while but then intervened to stop it. [Side mission: (In German, side mission called: "Unrecht + Unrecht = Profit")]. You have to find a delivery truck in Pacifica, then Johnny comes out underground. Why are the NPCs attacking a hologram that only I can see?!
see the topic about patch 2.01. You are not alone, it's CDPR's fault for releasing an unfinished game (again).

Top Bottom