"I really want to stay at your house" mission.

+
When doing this mission in the Glen apartment with Judy, when doing the option to cuddle the camera angle freaks out and then it settles like this:
When I select the 'kiss' option it goes back to normal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
encountered similar bugs in H10… the moment I enter Judy goes to the mirror and starts the kissing or bud-clap animation even tho I’m not even near the mirror -> acting with an invisible person while me standing steps away just watching the scenario.

also her cloth magically changes… after a shower she wears a black shorts and white top but if you go to sleep she wears a blue shorts and a grey top… it’s just poorly scripted.

oh and if i open up the shelters of the window she comes close for a short dialog but bugs out the option to close the window again. even after the mission ends the window stays bugged open without any option to close it again…

Yeah, H10 windows are bugged, they shut automatically when using mirror and can't interact with it.
For the me the windows were shuting down when using the mirror since like 1.5 or even earlier. But not being able to interact with them happened after the first hangout in H10.

Top Bottom