Is Johnny Silverhand a crook, a thief and a liar? /Or a list of Johnny's crimes.

+
Reassure me, you're it's a "Matrix" easter egg?
John anderson > Neo
ORPH3U5 > Morpheus
What is Matrix? Yes, it is :)

Neo4.png

Last edited:
I resume: Militech ordered the assault on the tower to destroy the most powerful Arasaka's weapon, Soulkiller & Mikoshi. Johnny, who was just "soldier" in one team among few others, agreed to participate to get access to Arasaka subnet and upload a malware (created by Spider Murphy named, Liberator) to free Alt who was trapped her since 10 years.
Johnny didn't participate to the assault to fight corpos, but to save the only woman he ever loved :D
Well, explain to me then what exactly I see:

1.png

2.png

Facts? Or maybe still "facts"?

War44.png

No one has ever proved that the explosion under the Arasaka tower was a focused action of Militech - everyone was just used to thinking so!
And if you attract data from the musical "Corporate Wars", then the situation will become even more complicated.
The game itself shows that everything is more complicated and not so unambiguous.
What is set out in the "encyclopedia" is just a simplified generally accepted theory, nothing more.
Pondsmith is not the only author of the game, this is obvious. In addition, I seemed to have recently seen some video where he complains about the end of the Phantom Liberty, saying that everything was wrong and he didn’t intend to tell this story the way it was done )))

Even Saburo Arasaka could not figure out the causes of what really happened :LOL:

P.S. Speaking of Johnny, I'm not sure that he is generally able to love someone. Even Alt and Rogue doubt it.
It was just very disappointing for Johny that they dragged the girl from under his nose, and even pierced him with blades in the process :LOL:

Last edited:
Well, explain to me then what exactly I see:
Source? These shards are "in-game" theories ;)
I don't need to "explain", the (real) story is in the source material - lore (Cyberpunk Red - The Fall Of The Towers), simply search a bit and read it. If you don't want to, well... it's up to you.
Pondsmith is not the only author of the game, this is obvious.
Heu... What?
Mike Pondsmith and R. Talsorian Games, a tabeltop game publisher founded by Mike Pondsmith himslef is/are the autor of Cyberpunk (not the whole genre, but the one which come from Cyberpunk 2077...)

Edit : And for info, CDPR and R.Talsorian/Mike Pondsmith keep working together for Orion ;)
Patrick K. Mills (CDPR Senior Quest Deisgner/ Loremsater), Mike Pondsmith and R.Talsorian team spending enjoying the sun not long ago.
Also R.Talsorian just released a "Mission Kit" for their Cyberpunk tabletop game dedicated to "Edgerunner".

Last edited:
Top Bottom