issue with dlss 3.0 (frame generation)

+

Someone can help with rtx 4080 and ryzen 7 5800x 3D when i active new dlss 3.0 (frame generation ) with the others dls quality and all rtx on ,sometimes the frames drop to 0 when i move the camera fast or move camera or in some parts of maps and when i turn off the new dlss 3.0 (frame generation) evrything runs good ok and more fluid ,is like new dlss 3.0 dont work good with dlss quality the frame go so down even with 4080 rtx.
Leer más

Not sure, if it's related, but you could take a look to that.
This fix worked for me:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/zm4s4f/_/j0e4bew
Maybe the menu stutter issue is related to the Nvidia Reflex/Vsync cap that is enabled with DLSS 3 Frame gen? It seems as long as your LimitFPS + Frame gen fps total output is below that threshold (in my case Reflex caps fps at 116 on 120hz display) you don't get those prolonged stutters that can last several seconds.
You can also try to clean install your drivers if it's not already done
And you also could reach directly the support here ("Contact Us" button).
(there is no dedicated section for performance issues, but this one should be fine)

I have the same issue, 4080+ ryzen 7700. The fix above did help a tiny bit, but I think it might as well be placebo. Many cutscenes are still more or less unwatchable with stutter. If I disable FG, everything is fine but then I loose the nice FPS :(

same problem here i think is the game cuz idk why i cant suport the new dlss 3.0 good even with high performance i think they need work a lot of direct 12 nothing is good there.

When FG is no, more vram is needed. RTX 4080 should have enough vram. The question is that this game prefers shared vram. When shared vram is over 2GB, even RTX 4090 will kneel down.

Top Bottom