Katakan Skin Bug

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, i havent seen this mentioned in this forum yet, but i searched a bit on Reddit and found a bit of troubling information.

Katakan skin is making Android and possibly iOS players get stuck on a loading screen, you hear the game advancing, but you cant do nothing.
Its happened to me before in casual, and i didnt think much of it, but now happened twice in ranked, which sucks when someone is trying to climb.

The problem is, unlike some reported information, this happens whether you are using the skin or your opponent, so i fear some cheating players are doing this on purpose and whenever they're matched against a mobile player, they get a free win.

Can i report these players? Probably not since i dont have data to know this is a recurring thing the opponent is doing or not, but this should be fixed ASAP or it can become chaotic very quickly...
I wont touch ranked anymore until this shit is fixed, its hard enough to climb ranks 1-2 without this BS.

Hi there!I can confirm that the issue is present on Ios devices. The Katakan skin won't load on menu selection, or if the other player is using that skin. You can hear the game starting, cards being dealt, but then you will be disconnected. The skin loads as expected on PC. I have reported the issue, so hopefully they will fix it.

Top Bottom