Kerry Eurodyne never calls, so quest 'Rebel! Rebel!' never starts.

+
Kerry never calls after "Like A Supreme" quest, so "Rebel! Rebel!" is never triggered. I'm missing out a whole questline and a potential romance in-game because it's 'locked'. I've tried to fast forward time, call him myself and/or just waste time in his Villa.

I have a similar situation - I wait for him to pick me up at the little corner diner place and he never shows up. I've also tried changing the time, and even just waited there for a full in-game day while phone scrolling to see if he'd show up.

I need to finish this quest to "get Johnny to 70%".

After trying many things, I finally got the call! I went to Japantown and entered the elevator. As soon as it started moving he called me. I saw someone else saying he called when they entered an elevator during another quest, so I thought it could be a trigger. It worked for me. :)

The only other thing I did was finding the Monk and doing one of the meditation sessions, not sure if that helped somehow. Good luck! :)

Hey, got this big problem too.

But the exception is that Kerry called me, but i didnt answer, bcause my game was bugged asf, and bcause i was in a fight, and now, i'm forever stuck at the "Answer the Phone" thing.

Can i move other this, or i'm stuck forever ?

After trying many things, I finally got the call! I went to Japantown and entered the elevator. As soon as it started moving he called me. I saw someone else saying he called when they entered an elevator during another quest, so I thought it could be a trigger. It worked for me. :)

The only other thing I did was finding the Monk and doing one of the meditation sessions, not sure if that helped somehow. Good luck! :)
I also tried it with an Japantown elevator. (It worked) so I thikt it is the trigger👍

I have a similar situation - I wait for him to pick me up at the little corner diner place and he never shows up. I've also tried changing the time, and even just waited there for a full in-game day while phone scrolling to see if he'd show up.

I need to finish this quest to "get Johnny to 70%".
Did you ever get this solved, I've been waiting here for an actual hour

Top Bottom