Life During Wartime - The quest cannot proceed due to the absence of Hellmann. (on PC latest version)

+
Life During Wartime - Punching Hermann.( im japanese)
In the above quest, though, you need to hit Hermann on the second floor of the gas station,
As you can see in the attached image, Hermann is not sitting in the chair where he should be,
I can't complete the quest.
I have tried reloading the save data, clean install of the game, checking consistency, etc., but no improvement.
I have looked to see if anyone else has had a similar situation, but I have not been able to find anything, so I have created this thread.
Thank you in advance for your help.
スクリーンショット 2024-03-18 202912.jpg

I could be wrong, but yep, I don't remember any similar issue posted on the forum.
Then I have to ask, because I assume you're on PC :
Did you use mods previously?
(before performing a clean install)

If not and if you didn't yet, you can directly contact the support ("contact us" button).

Thanks for the reply!
REDScript, Cyber Engine Tweaks,
Fast Travel From Anywhere 2 Anywhere Download
Mod that allows wall jumping (Alternative Midair Movement and Walljumping Download)
Mod to remove intro videos (No Intro Videos)
I have installed the above mods.

None of them are considered to affect the flag management of quests,
I don't use the fast-travel mod too much,
We do not use any fast-travel mods in this quest.
Thank you for your understanding.

None of them are considered to affect the flag management of quests,
I don't use the fast-travel mod too much,
We do not use any fast-travel mods in this quest.
Thank you for your understanding.
You would be surprised how mods can sometimes affect totally unrelated things. At time, CET prevents some players to use the turret in the helicopter during Johnny's memories or a more recent example, Alternative Weather Visuals make trees float in the Badlands.

In "worst" cases, no matter if you disable/uninstall mods or even perform a clean install, bugs still occure because mod datas remain in save files anyway. So if you didn't try, you should maybe try to reload a save before even approaching the area or before even starting the quest (and cross your fingers).

Top Bottom