Next Gen Update Achievement/Trophy Tweaks?

+
What am I more curious about is whether any tweaks will be made to the current achievements/trophies.

Like for example, will the difficulty related achievements be removed for accessibility and preference sake? Meaning anyone can unlock all achievements/trophies without being forced to go through a specific difficulty if it's not something they enjoy in the first place?

P.S.
Seeing some info around that achievements/trophies may or may not need to be re-unlocked. Seems to depend on the method of save transfer.

Last edited:
Seeing some info around that achievements/trophies may or may not need to be re-unlocked. Seems to depend on the method of save transfer.
As far as I understand, achievements/tropies won't be transfered only on PS5 due to a different SKU. On all platforms, they will (or at least they won't need to be transfered, because it's a simple update and it will be the same game) :)

I transferred my ps4 save with 100% all trophies to series x and only unlocked 600/2000 gamerscore so what is going on ? This is frustrating

I transferred my ps4 save with 100% all trophies to series x and only unlocked 600/2000 gamerscore so what is going on ? This is frustrating
Check the achievements on the game.
There are chances that some still unlocked like buy all the vehicles, find all TP points,...
But there are great chances that for other ones, you need to reach the requirements again (like kill 3 dudes at once with detonate grenade QH or explode a grenade in air with a revolver).

Top Bottom