Phantom Liberty not installed Properly Bug on Xbox Series X

+
Almost every 3 or 4 days whenever I start Cyberpunk it’s sends me an error message saying that Phantom Liberty was not installed properly & that I have to uninstall & then install it again & it even tells me that I have to clear my console cache which I have done twice, can someone have this investigated as soon as possible thanks
IMG_0876.jpeg

Yeah this is a known issue, I've had it since the first Phantom Liberty patch. Support have been in touch and said to numerous users it's variously a bad install, problem with the console, etc.

Seems like a lot of Xbox users share the problem which leads me to believe it's not an isolated bad install or problem with multiple users machines. I found it to be a waste of time deleting the game, clearing the cache and reinstalling as it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I get this roughly every 5 or 6 times I load up the game. It does nothing but waste time and bandwidth deleting and reinstalling it. I just quit back to the Home Screen and start the game again. It might take a couple tries, but it eventually loads fine.

I've had this issue looked it up and I found this
Hold the power button for 10 seconds take the power cable out wait for 2 minutes plug it back in turn it on ( if on xbox ) then launch the game and it should be OK

THIS BUG
needs to be fixed. I have run into it multiple times throughout the month. There is no permanent fix for this bug, and it continues to come back. I have, however, noticed it happens more often when you have a decent amount of auto saves.

Top Bottom