Portable Radio audio randomly cut out

+
There is an issue where portable radio audio randomly cut out while exploring.

It drives me crazy when I'm listening to music and it suddenly stops for no reason.

Does anyone else have this?

I'm curious if that's just me. Let me know.

It happened to me a couple times yesterday when I was walking around. Apparently, I kept coming into contact with traces of a previous quest, that would automatically turn off your radio so you can pay attention to the event occurring near you. Basically to give you a heads up. But despite the fact that the quest in question was already accomplished, the radio will still correspond to it and turn off and then back on automatically. Sometimes in very erratic patterns depending on where i move about.

It also sometimes happens around specific outdoor food sellers, even if you do not stop at their hut. This is the first time I experienced it after 300+ hours in. It was happening specifically in Japantown for me. Just one play-through. After i played again later in the day, I no longer experienced it. So i'm guessing its a small bug.

Ohhh you have a different problem. Mine actually makes the sound when the radio turns off. That clicky eject noise before the music turns off. Your bug is literally chopping up your track. Have you already tried verifying the integrity of your files just to make sure nothing is corrupted?

Ohhh you have a different problem. Mine actually makes the sound when the radio turns off. That clicky eject noise before the music turns off. Your bug is literally chopping up your track. Have you already tried verifying the integrity of your files just to make sure nothing is corrupted?
I tried everything and nothing. Other players have also reported this problem.

I tried everything and nothing. Other players have also reported this problem.

This is actually now starting to happen to me. lol Just as you described it. I think something may be corrupted with my game files, so I'll be reinstalling it sometime next week, when I have a chance to sit and test. Hope this gets patched up later.

This is actually now starting to happen to me. lol Just as you described it. I think something may be corrupted with my game files, so I'll be reinstalling it sometime next week, when I have a chance to sit and test. Hope this gets patched up later.
We should report it to CDPR as soon as possible.

Top Bottom