[Quest Bug] Killing Katya after accepting her deal locks the stash

+
Hello, not sure where else to post this.

I was locked out of the "Money for Nothing" quest, that you receive after making the deal with Katya during the Brazilian spy quest.
Apparently if you accept Katyas deal and take the biomon, she is supposed to send you coordinates for her stash.
But if you kill her before she sends the coordinates, the quest shows in the log, but it cannot be completed.
Going to the area doesn't help. The skip container you are supposed to move is not even there.

Let me know if there is something I can do.

Weird it did for me. I took the offer shot her then took the biomon and it worked fine got the cordinates after i handed in the biomon i think...

Nice little ways karma gets to bad Vs.
Why ever kill Katya, she becomes a useful asset that would be willing to exchange a favor later ... for an ample heap of cash.

I don't touch her, cause Ana is clearly unprofessional*, and Katya seems like a reasonable lass.

* - Like, the job was never to kill whoever might be impersonating their precious choom. Wanna change the job, better strike a new deal.

Touche, I take the 'bad Vs' back. You prolly have nothing on my V.
I still love how karma does the job sometimes tho. ^^

Weird it did for me. I took the offer shot her then took the biomon and it worked fine got the cordinates after i handed in the biomon i think...
I took the offer by grabbing the biomon. Theres a dialog line along with the grab action. Maybe because you took the offer first, then grabbed the biomon after?
Post automatically merged:

Nice little ways karma gets to bad Vs.
Why ever kill Katya, she becomes a useful asset that would be willing to exchange a favor later ... for an ample heap of cash.

I don't touch her, cause Ana is clearly unprofessional*, and Katya seems like a reasonable lass.

* - Like, the job was never to kill whoever might be impersonating their precious choom. Wanna change the job, better strike a new deal.
I killed her because shes Russian.

Top Bottom