Question: From Act 2 to Act 3 - There are no more accessible side jobs when enter Act 3 ?

+
Hi,

played CP2077 last with Version 1.5.

I advanced the main mission a little bit faster and not far away from "Search & Destroy" / Tapeworm. I know that you get a mission to meet Hanako, what will start the final mission. But when I remember right, there are new side missions, after completion of "Search & Destroy".

My question is if there are side missions/quests from Act 2 I can't start/continue after Search & Destroy / Tapeworm, if I didn't do all at that time.

Can't remember if some side quests won't be active / no more accessible after the aforementioned main quests or if just new side missions will add and I can continue/finish all undone/open side quests from Act 2.

Last edited:
Im only aware of one single mission which is missable (I fly away - the scorpion tribute mission) else everything should be available until you clear it.

Im only aware of one single mission which is missable (I fly away - the scorpion tribute mission) else everything should be available until you clear it.

This mission I remember from my last playthrough that is missable. I did it already.

Honestly, the reason why I ask this maybe unusual question is I wasn't sure if some other side quests aren't accessible anymore after "Search & Destroy" / "Tapeworm."

I had in my mind that for example the Delamain Quest row will not more accessible if I don't start before Act 3 ( or Sinnerman quest row). Don't ask me for a reasonable reason why, this was just in my mind. Maybe I've read somewhere else or someone told me a while ago.

My last playthrough is a while ago :) and the question if CP2077 has limited side quests (time limited or limited to an Chapter / Act) came during the new playthrough

I don't think you're locked out of anything in terms of side missions, gigs, activities, etc. until you pass the "point of no return" which the game specifically warns you about. Then after you do that particular ending, you are returned to that point so you can continue doing any side content or choose other endings, etc.

Top Bottom