Quickhacks and sendevistanNot Working & Invisible Icon Issue with Phantom Liberty Expansion

+
Hello fellow V's and CDPR Team,

I've encountered a persistent issue with my quickhacks in Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm hopeful someone here might have encountered and resolved something similar.

The Problem: When I activate the hack screen, I can't see any available quickhacks. This has been the case despite multiple troubleshooting attempts.

Steps I've Taken to Troubleshoot:

1. Cyberware Removal: I removed all my cyberware to see if any specific piece was causing the conflict. No change was observed.
  2. Skill Reset: I tried resetting my skills, but the issue persisted.
  3. Equipping & Removing Quickhacks: I've repeatedly attempted to equip and then remove quickhacks from the operating system interface. No success there.
  4. Reinstalling the Game: A fresh installation was my last resort, but, unfortunately, the problem remained.
  5. Sandevistan Issue: In addition to the quickhack issue, none of the Sandevistan seem to work for me.
  6. Invisible Icon: An oddity I noticed is an invisible icon next to the operating system icon. I have attached a screenshot to illustrate this.
Additional Information:

• Expansion & Version: I'm currently playing with the Phantom Liberty expansion.
  • Character Version: My character is from a pre-2.0 save. Interestingly, when I load back an older save, the quickhacks work flawlessly. I also used mods with this character, but right now every mod is deleted. (it's a fresh game install)
  • Progression: My current PL quest is "the Damned - Go to the Moth Bar", I've finished many non-PL quests and gigs also since I installed PL.
  • My Specs: Win11, Ryzen5800X, RTX 3080, 32Gb Ram
Weirdly it was working after playing PL for a while, but now it's just not working. I don't remember exactly but maybe it broke after I tried to install Sendevistan.
Given the steps I've already taken, I'm a bit at a loss for what to try next. I'd greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or potential fixes from the community and the team at CDPR. Without quickhacks the game is basically unplayable given the new secret agent narrative of the Expansion.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.10.04 - 17.04.44.18_cr_crop.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.10.04 - 17.04.44.18_cr_crop.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 58
Top Bottom