REDstreams — brief summary and recap

+

Is there an interview with the developers this week to talk about the skills? I think they commented on it last week.

Last edited:
projekts.JPG

persons.PNG

Source 1, Source 2

1693417087248.png

Last edited:
Here is the thing.... I agree with you 100%. It's why it stuck out to me. The game is focused on all those elements you listed. The police/crime system felt tacked on at the last minute. That was/is the problem.

Yes, it is a minor thing. It's not a game destroying issue. Minor doesn't mean unimportant. The little things are what push games over the hump. Attention to detail....

Thankfully it was deemed worth addressing. Whether it ends up addressed in a good way, to avoid the issue described earlier, is more of a question mark.
Nobody talking about these features in Phantom Liberty, and reading this topic you can have impression, like police system is core system in this game and most important feature, when it's not, it's minor thing. No it didn't stand out for me, because I was focused on what game had to offer.
People complain about gaming companies when in fact some of them have bigger ambitions than playebase. Some companies, like Blizzard just gave up, they are as degnerated as their playerbases, they are doing just same game over and over again. Just play some classic warcraft server and just see how corrupted playerbase can be.
And it's looking like another company had to edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom