Series X Pixelated Visual Artifacting FSR 2.1 | DRS

+

Dosq

Forum regular
I'm losing hope that they will ever fix this. There is also this transparent shadow (ghost) when driving a car. Ehhh

Did anyone else make a ticket post latest update? What was their response? Maybe we should start mass reporting this so it gets fixed. It's been 2 years, man :(

Did anyone else make a ticket post latest update? What was their response? Maybe we should start mass reporting this so it gets fixed. It's been 2 years, man :(
Maybe not easy to fix or even not possible :(
Some other games, more recent also have the same problem with FSR, Avatar for example. The game received several updates since its release and still happen too... So it's not only CDPR who have issue with FSR on Xbox.

Edit : If I remember, Pawel Sasko posted a while ago that they're aware of the issue and the "rendering team" work on it (sadly didn't manage to fix it yet...)

Last edited:
Maybe not easy to fix or even not possible :(
Some other games, more recent also have the same problem with FSR, Avatar for example. The game received several updates since its release and still happen too... So it's not only CDPR who have issue with FSR on Xbox.

Edit : If I remember, Pawel Sasko posted a while ago that they're aware of the issue and the "rendering team" work on it (sadly didn't manage to fix it yet...)
Avatar releases a new update yesterday. As far as I know Microsoft is up to it, too. Let's hope they'll fix it.

I'm losing hope that they will ever fix this. There is also this transparent shadow (ghost) when driving a car. Ehhh

You mean this? That TAA ghosting is nearly ubiquitous in modern games. It's awful, but not really a bug.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077-2024_01_18-01-36-49.png
    Cyberpunk 2077-2024_01_18-01-36-49.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
This is very strange especially considering The Xbox Series x has slightly better tech than the ps5 and a lot of games look and perform slightly better.
I don't really know if they just don't care about it or it's simply impossible to fix (which let's be honest, if the could fix the atrocity that this game was at launch, they can probably fix this too)

Apparently only 17 people are still on this project (cyberpunk) so the chances this gets fixed are close to 0. Sorry bros but looks like this game will forever be like this...

Looks like the latest Microsoft update to Xbox series X has finally fixed the issue dramatically on my end on Ray Tracing 30 fps ! The constant shimmering (every 15 seconds) is gone just happens occasionally now and when it does its barely noticeable. There was an improvement a while ago but now its almost unnoticeable. Extremely happy with this Xbox update.

In my opinion, nothing has changed. In fact, in RT mode the screen flickers less, but it still happens. I really regret that my favorite gaming platform is so neglected by CDP Red. Well... All that remains is to connect the PC to the OLED TV and turn on the CP2077.

Have you checked the motion blur? I always play with it turned off, but now I turned on motion blur in performance mode and the game stopped flickering. Nothing, no flickering. In addition, the blur fixes the "ghost effect".
If you could check it for yourself, I would be grateful because I don't know if this is the case or maybe something else happened.

Looks like the latest Microsoft update to Xbox series X has finally fixed the issue dramatically on my end on Ray Tracing 30 fps ! The constant shimmering (every 15 seconds) is gone just happens occasionally now and when it does its barely noticeable. There was an improvement a while ago but now its almost unnoticeable. Extremely happy with this Xbox update.
Guys, who tested game after this update? Pls give your feedback, i am more interested in 60 fps mode.

Have you checked the motion blur? I always play with it turned off, but now I turned on motion blur in performance mode and the game stopped flickering. Nothing, no flickering. In addition, the blur fixes the "ghost effect".
If you could check it for yourself, I would be grateful because I don't know if this is the case or maybe something else happened.
I play mostly at 30 fps RT as i am prone to motion sickness at 60 fps performance. I have all the filters enabled so motion blur, chromatic aberration, film grain etc all on. The shimmering still occurs but its less intrusive than before. Hopefully FSR 3 will fix this issue completely.

Guys, there's not gonna be an update on the game anymore. Especially something of the caliber of FSR 3 implementation.A
t least I don't think so. Can anyone test the game at 60 fps with motion blur on/off?
Post automatically merged:

I play mostly at 30 fps RT as i am prone to motion sickness at 60 fps performance. I have all the filters enabled so motion blur, chromatic aberration, film grain etc all on. The shimmering still occurs but its less intrusive than before. Hopefully FSR 3 will fix this issue completely.
Did you try 60 with motion blur on? Could you do that amd get back to us? Ofc, only if it doesn't make you sick

Last edited:
wish I could get a refund on the xbox version because the PS5 version is just way superior for some odd reason so that's the one I've been playing.

Top Bottom