[SPOILER ALERT] I almost choked from sudden laughter

+
[SPOILER ALERT] Witcher 3

The game is pretty serious for the most of it.
When geralt and an elf went to meet another serious elf, the serious elf was in the midst of painting a beautiful naked woman posing for him to paint her. He told her the session was over as geralt and the elf arrived at the scene, and the posing naked woman went away, and there was a long conversation with Geralt and another elf, and with the serious elf that was painting. All seemed like usual. A long serious conversation with a very serious elf. But then at the end of their conversation, the camera slowly panned and showed the canvas he had painted. The woman on the painting looked like the most funny painting I've ever seen, she was absolutely deforned, it looked so funny I almost choked from absolute loud sudden laughter, it looked not even a little bit like the beautiful posing woman.

Am I the only one who choked from sudden laughter at how ugly he had painted her? Because it was such a serious conversation. I did not expect the scene to end up so hilarious in the end of it when the camera revealed the painting. Ahahahaha, it was so deformed! . xD

He seemed so serious when painting it and immersed. Looking at the beautiful naked posing woman. It looked like a 3 year old child had painted in the end when the canvas was revealed by camera panning out. It looked like as if the elf consumed a bunch of mushrooms before painting her. hehehe

Last edited:
Yeah, it looked like a Picasso abstract painting. That beautiful elven woman deserved so much better.
I like unique paintings of reality. Like a new perspective. Capturing the beauty of any given perspective of reality. But this was a disturbing perspective, especially if its famous. Atleast if a 3 year old painted the woman it would look funny and cute. Seems like the elf was an expert at seeing ugly in beauty. Not to mention how beautiful his world of elven architecture was. It was completely a shock.

Maybe because he was a semi enemy, they made him draw ugly.
I know a painting of weird night starry scene. Famous. And I found it ugly. And in the end it turns out the painter was in immense pain while drawing it. It's like looking at the reality from a perspective of immense physical pain. And I realised, ok, maybe its unique. But if people feel drawn to that, they are pretty unnatural and maybe in allot of pain themselves.

I think it was starry night by vincent van gogh.

Compare that to gabriel by leonardo davinci. Filled with details and realism and beauty.
I think the word abstract is another term for laziness.
One can start with full realism and then abstract it, it would be a simple painting with all the essentials that still fit reality but just focused on a certain aspect. The elf painted a complete failure of a painting. The woman in his painting had two noses! So deformed! hahahahaha!

Anyway, as long as people enjoy the process, it doesn't matter what the outcome is. But he definitely didnt see the posing woman. I think he either needs glasses or needs to stop smoking weed. I think most likely he deliberately made the painting as ugly as possible. That's why it looked so funny.

I guess as a joke, those paintings can be sold for humor sake.
Like give it to a beautiful woman as some kind of sarcastic joke.

And since elfs live so long. Maybe he was 3 year old in human years. lol

The arms were folded like paper and her feet was bigger than a dwarf feet. lol

Most likely this was his first painting ever. Perhaps he was just too rich and hired a woman posing for him even tho he never painted. He seemed like a political figure. Often political figures have artistic desires but no time for it. Maybe he was considering retirement and tested a new hobby out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom