[SPOILERS] What non-verbal story-telling did you like?

+
Hey,
as mentioned in the title - did you find/like any non-verbal story-telling moment?

I thought out one of them yesterday (don't know if it's the truth though), and I like it a lot:

When V arrives at Judy's apartment to find dead Evelynn, she is in the tub and there are tons of stretched blood stains.

So I was thinking she stabbed herself somewhere else, maybe in the kitchen with a knife, and then Judy moved her into the tub - that may be why there are so many stretched stains on the floor and walls - she was having a hard time carrying the body and placing it in the tub (she might have carried her over a shoulder or dragged her over the floor or something - that would play well with her asking V to move the body afterwards).

On the other hand, I don't think there were any blood stains anywhere else in the apartment, and Judy was completely out of control when V arrived - so I don't think she possibly cleaned it before. That would imply that Evelynn killed herself in the bathroom. and it was indeed in a very horrible, painful way.
That would mean Judy gave Evelynn a lot of freedom (let her in the bathroom alone) - as she does with all of her friends - and Evelynn very consciously picked a knife or something, then went to the bathroom, and stabbed herself to death.
If so, I think she would be most seriously determined and try to end it quickly (while Judy was gone) and painlessly - like maybe jump from the roof, shoot herself (Judy has a gun), stab herself with a knife in the heart/neck straight up in the kitchen....
I guess I can see how she might have felt - she wanted to end it quickly, discretely, and not cause Judy any more trouble - that might be why she killed herself in the tub - she might have picked it as a "grave", which can be easily cleaned...

Afterwards, Judy mentions she left her alone only for a moment.
I don't know...when I think about it now, I am not sure what to think about the arrangement of the scene.
What do you think?

What are your favourite non-verbal story-telling moments?

Last edited:
Hey,
as mentioned in the title - did you find/like any non-verbal story-telling moment?

I thought out one of them yesterday (don't know if it's the truth though), and I like it a lot:

When V arrives at Judy's apartment to find dead Evelynn, she is in the tub and there are tons of stretched blood stains.
In previous versions, when V placed Evelyn on Judy's bed, this large blood puddle began to form. Was kinda touched about that at the time. Don't know why they changed that.

Another such moment for me was when V called Panam at the very end (on the roof of Misty's shop while making a final decision) at like 3 am, told her s(he) had a final thing to do and she hung up; because she wanted to talk only if V made up his/her mind :cry:

Then call her again and she actually drives to the shop and picks V up; in the middle of the night, several miles away,...
If that's not love/true friendship, I don't know what is :shrug:

The scene filled me with mixed feelings of drowning, emptiness, expectations, and a possible resolution in the distance... where it was up to V to decide if (s)he wanted to keep fighting for it...or not.

The feeling of when you need to potentially overcome a lot of pain, discomfort, values you believe,...and if you do, (the fear of) it will most possibly change you. I think that one would have to have the most positive/balanced mind to not fall under pressure, hold onto his/her values through the whole thing, and withstand all of it (death included).

Top Bottom