suggestion for new alternative ending

+
so my idea was for cd project red to add new alternative to cyberpunk ending you still dying at this ending but you don't stay on the roof and suicide you call all of your friends romances etc and meet in afterlife or something and stay with them saying your goodbyes how match you love them etc and you just sit at your last minutes of your life and dying there with your favourite people around you you may ask now what is the point of this ending the answer is simple you have a peaceful death with your friends and romances around you knowing that you can leave without the thought that you don't care about your friends (i'm talking about suicide ending)

now the other ending that i was thinking is doing the panam ending BUT you have scene in the ending geting merried to judy/panam as an happy ending

this was my thoughts for alternative endings if someone from cd project red see this please add those endings in the game

so my idea was for cd project red to add new alternative to cyberpunk ending you still dying at this ending but you don't stay on the roof and suicide you call all of your friends romances etc and meet in afterlife or something and stay with them saying your goodbyes how match you love them etc and you just sit at your last minutes of your life and dying there with your favourite people around you you may ask now what is the point of this ending the answer is simple you have a peaceful death with your friends and romances around you knowing that you can leave without the thought that you don't care about your friends (i'm talking about suicide ending)

now the other ending that i was thinking is doing the panam ending BUT you have scene in the ending geting merried to judy/panam as an happy ending

this was my thoughts for alternative endings if someone from cd project red see this please add those endings in the game
I don't want to kill your hopes, but after more than three years, Cyberpunk development is very, very close to its end. CDPR won't likely add content anymore and will just focus on bug fixes, even less content which would require a lot of voice acting.
So, just my opinion, but chances that CDPR will add the ending you suggested are none.

Top Bottom