"THE GUN" side quest issue

+
I finished the game and started doing all the side quests, but when I want to complete the mission of taking the weapon from Wilson, a problem occurs. His store doesn't have a gun with an exclamation mark on it for me to pick up.

0.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

1.) Verify / Repair the game through GOG / Steam / Epic / etc.

2.) Reload to a point before the mission first appears in your journal and play through again from that point.

I don't use any mods and I haven't used them in past. I have verified game on epic games but it didn't helped.

I'm not sure what to tell you at this point, I'm afraid. Given how early that quest happens, I think his shop rolls over a few times. There's also other quests associated with it (like the shooting competition). If you didn't pick it up at the beginning, it may not be possible to get it now.

Normally, for CDPR's games, the structure works in "Acts". Once you advance to a new act, the game world's state will change and you won't be able to go back to certain things in prior acts. (Also, several choices are exclusive. Making a choice during a quest will open up one pathway while simultaneously closing off others. If you're trying to 100% the game, it's not possible to do on a single playthrough, anyway.)

Top Bottom