The system of grenades carrying

+
My issue with the new system is that we can't unequip grenades by putting them in our house.
Instead, in the current system we have to pass by all of our grenades to access just one precise item, and it's very laborious and unpleasant.
I just want 2 grenades and my gadget, not all of them, please let us do the choice of what we are carrying

It's just like witcher 3, you will have access to all grenades, which you can switch anytime in combat as game doesn't have loadout system

What I just don't understand is why are grenades and health items infinite in the first place?

Find me another RPG where usable items are infinite. It's like playing Skyrim and having infinite healing potions.

What I just don't understand is why are grenades and health items infinite in the first place?

Find me another RPG where usable items are infinite. It's like playing Skyrim and having infinite healing potions.
Because it was tedious to constantly run around picking them up. Even more so when you had them scaling with rarity and the like (So not only did you have to run around scrounging for them... You had to scrounge for ones at a high enough rarity to be worth actually using at your level)

Also, Skyrim pretty much does have infinite healing potions. With the ease of acquiring money and loot, you can get an infinite supply of healing potions. I recall many of my playthroughs where I'd just mash the "Drink Health Potion" button non-stop during combat. At which point having them being "Consumed" or infinite makes no difference to actual gameplay.

Grenades and health items as they are currently implemented seem more to do with revamping the game with 2.0 to make it more enjoyable than it being a design goal to have them work in such a way (As clearly evidenced by all the medkit containers everywhere that these days contain mostly junk). It's easier to simply slap on an infinite tag and make them scale when you pick up a higher rarity one than to revamp the entire game a new consumable item system.

Top Bottom