🎉The Welcome Thread

+
I'm new here and wanted to asked for help about a bug I've encountered and I think nobody has encountered this because I've searched different forums and websites about this but none of them were close to the actual bug.
Since you're on PC: are you using, or have you ever used, any mods for the game?

(You can include a video if you upload it on YouTube and then link the video here. You can make the video unlisted, so that it can only be found via the link, if you want.)

I haven't installed a mod before the bug happened but when I encountered the bug I have installed a mod named Squeaky Clean Merchants because I thought the merchants having full inventory is the source of the bug. This video is about the blank spaces and equipping it. I took this video when I found out that runes and glyphs are the source of the problem. As you can see, I didn't get runes when I bought it.

Edit: I think I know the source of the bug. I tried to replicate it and when my coin is 95k+ the bug occurred. Nevermind, ignore this edit.
Edit 2: Ignore my ignore comment. I think high coin amount is the source but I don't know the amount that the bug happens.
Edit 3: This doesn't really bother me but the option for getting the queens pageboy hairstyle at the Beauclair barber is gone now.
Edit 4: I'm just finding more and more bugs, Anytime I craft a greater green mutagen it turns into a Roach card and I have more cards than it was originally. I have three young berserker cards, it should be two. Nevermind it's always three.
Edit 5: This person has the closest description to my problem https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/5624408883133709728/. It seems to be an inventory bug. I don't know if the save is corrupted. I tried to follow it but it still happens.
Edit 6: This seems to be a overflow stackid inventory bug.
Edit 7: It didn't worked

Last edited:
Hello!! I have a question, when will there be a DLC or update Cyberpunk 2077 where I can modify vehicles? I mean, a workshop where you can change the tires, put stickers, change interior color, change body parts,...:)🤔

Because in the game there are some very beautiful vehicles with unique designs, but they are not easy to respawn. And if you lose sight of it for a few moments it disappears.😫:giveup:

Hello!! I have a question, when will there be a DLC or update Cyberpunk 2077 where I can modify vehicles? I mean, a workshop where you can change the tires, put stickers, change interior color, change body parts,...:)🤔
When?
Sadly, never :(
Currently, only "few" devs keep working on Cyberpunk, most likely to fix remaining bugs/issues (as many as possible at least). CDPR moved on to their next projects, the next Witcher game in particular. So no point hoping for new content... If you want car customization, you will have to rely on mods, if you're on PC.

When?
Sadly, never :(
Currently, only "few" devs keep working on Cyberpunk, most likely to fix remaining bugs/issues (as many as possible at least). CDPR moved on to their next projects, the next Witcher game in particular. So no point hoping for new content... If you want car customization, you will have to rely on mods, if you're on PC.
Ohhhh, I understand. :cry:Thanks for answering me. It's sad to know that, when the game, despite having its errors, still has a lot of potential. I hope they do it in the next game and I think it would be a good and positive thing. (y)

Top Bottom