Comrades Hammer
Sasquatch's Hammer
Headhunter
Butcher's Cleavor
Byakko
Jinchu-Maru
Sator
Errata

There appears to be 2 knives and 2Pistol missing from my weapon wall. If you get any info on the other 4 can someone post it here so I can update this list.
Post automatically merged:

Errata found in building where you find Ev with Judy.
Laying in furnace

Last edited:
I'm not able to see Psalm nor Buzzsaw on my stash wall. Do I need to do anything with them or just craft them and place them on the wall?

I'm not able to see Psalm nor Buzzsaw on my stash wall. Do I need to do anything with them or just craft them and place them on the wall?
Both should appear up there if you placed it in your stash. I tested Psalm just yesterday and it does in fact show if you store it. EDIT: If Psalm doesn't show up, it might be a glitch.

ADDENDUM:

Posting a pic of my weapon wall that has both Buzzsaw and Psalm on it as proof. I had problems placing a new Psalm I'd crafted on the weapon wall and the one I currently have up there is old/pre 2.0 so a weapon not appearing may be something to do with that?

Attachments

• Psalm and buzzsaw.jpg
    Psalm and buzzsaw.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I assume my weapon wall is bugged because all that appears on the wall is Sasquatch's hammer and some pistol that I don't even know what it is. Obviously I have many iconic weapons.

Before 2.0 the iconic weapons had to be specific quality (meaning they had to be upgraded) before they would appear on the wall. Iirc purple or legendary. So if you havent done so yet, try upgrading the weapons.

This "feature" makes no sense to me, but I dont know if its there after 2.0. Im still early in the game so I havent bothered with the weapon wall yet.

Missing pistols: Death and Taxes which is found in The Clouds. Dying Light, gotten from getting max points at Wilsons shooting challenge. Lizzie, Gotten from the room you meet Judy the first time. Genjioh, found in the area of the perade.

Missing knives: Blue Fang, bought from a vendor in the badlands. Headhunter, bought from a vendor in Pacifica. Stinger, gotten from Mitch as a quest reward. Nehan, added to the body of Saburo in the heist mission.

There appears to be no spot for Buzzsaw on my wall, but I'll look again. That wall used to be reserved for Iconics you craft...Given how expensive it is to craft and upgrade Iconics in 2.0, I'm not sure how badly I want to add to it.

There appears to be no spot for Buzzsaw on my wall, but I'll look again. That wall used to be reserved for Iconics you craft...Given how expensive it is to craft and upgrade Iconics in 2.0, I'm not sure how badly I want to add to it.
Salvage all clothing items you loot, also salvage all scopes and muzzles your not going to use. Neither are worth selling, but are more worth salvaging for the crafting mats. Remember to convert lower tier mats to higher tier mats.

The weapon wall has always been a total mess.

Players shouldn't be expected to do extensive internet research before being able to use an ingame COSMETIC feature.

Why not simply allow players to display ANY weapon there? Have slots per weapon type and just allow players to put any weapon of the appropriate type there?

Last edited:
All base-game Iconics are supposed to be on the wall, according to the 2.0 patch notes:
Yea, they got that wrong as there are over 50 iconic weapons in the base game.

Missing pistols: Death and Taxes which is found in The Clouds. Dying Light, gotten from getting max points at Wilsons shooting challenge. Lizzie, Gotten from the room you meet Judy the first time. Genjioh, found in the area of the perade.

Missing knives: Blue Fang, bought from a vendor in the badlands. Headhunter, bought from a vendor in Pacifica. Stinger, gotten from Mitch as a quest reward. Nehan, added to the body of Saburo in the heist mission.
Death and Taxes, Genijoh and Stinger are no wall weapons.

So after the update, I'm now seeing Lexington X-Mod 2, La Chingona Dorada, Satori, Blue Fang, Nehan, and Dying Night on the wall.

Still no Psalm nor Buzzsaw =/
Edit:
And Headsman and Sovereign aren't up their either, but Byakko is. It's like there's something wrong with the crafted iconics and the wall =/

Last edited:
Yes...this is annoying...esp. when you've committed resources to create a display weapon as well as a 'using' one.

TBH, the whole 'Iconic' situation has gotten out of hand in 2.0. They used to be rare and special...now they seem to be everywhere in the game.

Salvage all clothing items you loot, also salvage all scopes and muzzles your not going to use. Neither are worth selling, but are more worth salvaging for the crafting mats. Remember to convert lower tier mats to higher tier mats.
Yeah, I got that. It's still expensive, esp. when you get up to tier 4 and beyond...and want to be upgrading cyberware too. Since money is one of the easier things to get in the game, I'm much more likely to just _buy_ cyberware upgrades rather than committing resources to it. I've also taken to buying cheap [under E$1000] Tier 5 clothing items and disassembling them. I get that it's not supposed to be easy...but I could do without the tedium of it all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom