Why are you ruining this game so much? Please finally draw the appropriate conclusions.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, dear creators and interested parties. Dear creators, can you finally restore some of the older features because I can't watch you ruin the game and take away the fun of the game for others. More specifically, the normal functionality of "Sonic Shock", the ability to recover and freely remove and insert modifications to weapons, the ability to pick up regular legendary items since you have broken most of the iconic ones. The iconic ones are simply weak and boring, so I would ask you to add slots for your own modifications to them. It's a shame to have an iconic weapon without the option of adding a silencer, modifier or sight. We're collecting it for a reason, because for now it's just to keep it in the inventory. You also spoiled my favorite Lizzy. It burned ass when she shot three bullets and set it on fire...? Now it is useless like its regular counterpart. Add burn and poison modifiers to tech weapons, it's ridiculous they don't have that, and you basically shoved shock into everything. With this move you ruined another favorite toy, Fenrir... This has resulted in most people not using Power weapons, apart from the most powerful versions of shotguns, revolvers and sniper rifles. Besides, I don't understand why you were bothered by silencers in revolvers since they effectively reduced the damage... Another thing is the built-in sights, which are not always good. While I understand barrel modifications, I don't understand weak or least used sights in icons. It is best to add two slots at least at V++ level to power, smart and tech, and one additional slot for modifying the sight in Tech. Generally, I feel sorry for your ass that you've made Night City polite, you're picking on things you shouldn't, and you don't touch serious things like randomly disappearing implants and the pump. In general, I wonder why and who came up with the idea of destroying the absolute basics of RPGs, i.e. modifications to clothes, objects and weapons... Cosmetics and photos are nice, but as an addition, and it would be nice to add some military things, right? It seems to me that you couldn't cope with mathematics, physics and balance, that's why you screwed up these basic things in the first place, because they were non-functional or simply too strong... Now you have time and no pressure, so damn it, do what should have been done from the beginning so that this game will live and be iconic for decades to come. Regards, I've been with the game from the beginning, but it's a pain in the ass when you add features and spoil what was good and canonical for the genre. A nod to the community will be update 2.3, which should also introduce the ability to play braindance. It's downright bizarre that you didn't add such a simple thing. This simple thing will change the game dramatically and keep people tuning in and keeping them there for a lot longer. You don't have to delegate who knows what resources, the form of communication is any, it doesn't have to be anime to be interesting. This way, maybe you can show something interesting or the work of an independent creator and at the same time promote it... Enough of this chatter, I had to throw it out after three years of playing each patch, and I don't know if I'll live to see the next part of the game... I'm sorry too poor English, unfortunately Google still hasn't introduced AI for translation even though they already have a quite advanced bot, so we can only hope that you will understand something. Regards - IGNOR IGNORANT.

This is an excessively hostile rant.

Not welcome on these forums; here, you are expected and required to be civil and respectful.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom