wiki still offline?

+
wiki still offline?

Hey, i need to check some tuts, but the wiki still seems to be offline. Are there still some changes being done or did you guys in studio forgot to turn it on ? :D:hmm:

I asked about when the wiki will be on again. For the time being, I may be able to answer any questions you have got.

Hope you'll answer on my question to :))
I would like to know is it possible to track down of burning torch event? Is there any function that return true when a torch is burning and false whe its' not? Or I have to write such function myself? If yes, can you give me any tips, how to understand, if it's burning or no?

Is there any function that return true when a torch is burning and false whe its' not?
GetClosestLightSource( LightTag(), true );
in timer function LookForLights() in lights_keeper.ws

Guess you'll have to write your own timer function to use GetClosestLightSource()
but I don't know how to invoke the timer.

(This is related to "city lights" so guess it will not work on torches carried by npcs.)

Last edited:
Benzen has said that he asked about it already, so Its weird that its not already online.
There were some good tutorials I would love to check now about creating custom objects (books,letters,potions).

I would just give them some additional time to sort things out . The merging of 3 forums was no small task .

Top Bottom