Wine Wars: Belgaard Second Part is Glitched

+
For the second part of Wine Wars: Belgaard, there are 5 problems to be solved, but the ones with monster nest seem to be cannot be completed because
after blowing up the nests, the quest marker still there and does not regarded as complete then the quest cannot be completed forever

I would recommend loading a save game before destroying the nest. At least on PC the quest seems to work, so no idea what might have triggered this bug or if it's a PS specific issue. In some cases doing a quest in a different order also can help.

If nothing works, you can also check out the official CDPR support website:

CDPR support can be contacted by clicking on "contact us".

It still exist both on PC and PS4 pro. Any help or work around?
Post automatically merged:

Patch 4.01, the monster nest issue still exist both on PC and PS4 pro game. Any help?
On console, try to clear the cache and reload a save created before starting the quest if possible.
And if it doesn't, work, you can directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

August of 2023

I am letting you know that I am also experiencing this "issue/bug" I've done the 1st part of the quest, (helped the man) then after that there was a cut scene with the auditor and they enlisted my help again. I'm stuck on the 3/5 problem where after clearing out monster's nests no cut scenes load indicating that the quest is done.

I'm on PC and I bought the game complete from Steam.

P.S. I also own the game on PS4 that is how much I love this game. Though I haven't played it that much on the PS4.

I have the same issue. I can not clear 2 of the objectives. One of the sites is in the screenshot. I killed the insects and blew the nest. There is nothing else to do but the objective does not clear. The peasants near me still scream for help, even though there are no monsters around. I tried turning the Ps5 off. I tried playing the same save file on Ps4 and nintendo switch to no avail. Finally, I loaded a prior save file, from more than 2 hours before. In that save file I had just received the first Wine Wars quest. I then played again all the Wine Wars quests but when I went to do final Belgaard Wine Wars quest , the same thing happened. Please fix this. I want my trophy and I want to 100% this game
18af8d0c01580-screenshotUrl.jpg

Same problem on ps5... frustrated, because it seems there's no fix in this bug, tried everything even delete game and redownload all of it.
18b04b2e33f45-screenshotUrl.jpg

14th February 2024 and this is still unsolved??? Wow... I have the same issue, but this is the first time, and I've killed and looted everything while doing these quests. Haven't confirmed this yet, but I'm guessing it's a problem from Complete Edition only. I've played TW3 GOTY Edition for several times and it was all perfect. Nowadays I'm playing Complete one and this happens, how awesome lol
Nonetheless... I don't suppose anyone will do anything regarding this problem, right...
Once again, that's awesome!

14th February 2024 and this is still unsolved??? Wow... I have the same issue, but this is the first time, and I've killed and looted everything while doing these quests. Haven't confirmed this yet, but I'm guessing it's a problem from Complete Edition only. I've played TW3 GOTY Edition for several times and it was all perfect. Nowadays I'm playing Complete one and this happens, how awesome lol
Nonetheless... I don't suppose anyone will do anything regarding this problem, right...
Once again, that's awesome!
Well, I must say that I kinda owe an apology to the devs, because now I've managed to partially fix the problem. I just created a new save, started a new game (Blood and Wine only) and focused only on those "Wine Wars" quests right after separating from Milton in Cockatrice Inn. Now I'm very satisfied to have that trophy for the second time hehe

Top Bottom