Tutorial video for The Witcher Adventure Game out now! Pre-orders go live on GOG.com!

+
Tutorial video for The Witcher Adventure Game out now! Pre-orders go live on GOG.com!

Together with Fantasy Flight Games we are thrilled to give everyone a glimpse at The Witcher Adventure Game in a brand-new tutorial video, available here. This extensive introduction guides new players through the basics of our board game and provides a closer look at the game’s playable heroes as well as some of the special abilities they can use. We hope you find this video both interesting and informative! The digital version of the game can also be pre-ordered directly from GOG.com by clicking on this link.

Definitely picking this up both in digital and physical form. Had a lot of fun with it in Beta. :)

This looks really cool. I never played the beta on PC, but the actual board game looks really neat so far.

This is for the Boxed edition - we are preparing something similar for the digital :)

40% off on gog for Beta participants.

Anyway, I hope we still get a proper in-game tutorial, in addition to this video.
Wow, really? I just checked the store page and it's already like $8.99 for me. It will be discounted more than that? I have the beta, but downloaded it and launched it maybe once. Never got around to playing it for real.

I assume Rafal is talking about a tutorial.

Last edited:
I am seriously tempted to get this when it's out. I hope there will be a Hungarian version.

Btw, did the victory conditions change since the beta? I don't remember this "the game ends after completing 3 quests" thing, I remember as it was a bit more confusing when I played the beta a while ago.

Btw, did the victory conditions change since the beta? I don't remember this "the game ends after completing 3 quests" thing, I remember as it was a bit more confusing when I played the beta a while ago.

In the beta you could pick between 1, 3 and 5 quests being the goal, and the game's end was indeed tied to a player completing the selected number of main quests. Nothing's changed there.

Very clear tutorial, I think it covers all you need to know in order to understand how the game is played.
As a big fan of board games, I can't wait to buy the physical version of this game!

Meaning there will be a separate tutorial video for the digital version, but not an interactive in-game tutorial?

I would like to know the same thing. As someone who was quite confused about the rules/mechanics after I tried playing for the first time during the beta, I'd say an interactive in-game tutorial would work better than something like this. But I suppose @Rafal Jaki didn't necessarily say it will be a video.

Last edited:
Already have the digital version preordered and I can't wait to buy the physical version too. :D

Any chance for expansions in the future, like more playable characters so I can enjoy more of that beautiful character art or other stuff? Would be a cool idea. :)

I love this game so much! Thank you for making it! :'3 I'd buy the physical, but first I've to make my friends as much as obsessed with the witcher lore, so I can have fun! I loved the beta and enjoyed it :"), I already pre-ordered it!

Top Bottom