Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
You're as bad as CDPR for offering people choice then making it for them. You can't throw a poll up asking for people's favourite and then not include their favourite because they'll vote for them. That's ridiculous.

Oh! I see.

You're as bad as CDPR for offering people choice then making it for them. You can't throw a poll up asking for people's favourite and then not include their favourite because they'll vote for them. That's ridiculous.

As I said I can only add only one more option.So who should i add Triss or Yen?If I add Triss,Yen fans will be upset that i didn't include Yen and if i add Yen,Triss fans will be upset that i didn't include Triss.

Love them all (Yen and Triss especially), but I have a real soft spot for Keira Metz, she's a legend, and an absolute blast to talk to in the game!
Agreed, Keira Metz is an amazing character. She and Geralt made a real fun pair in the game. She's the perfect mix of cold-hearted schemer and flirtatious minx.
Phillipa Eilhart is the most badass of these sorceresses though. Political mastermind and all that. Her voice actress nails the character.
And I'm hoping we'll get to spend a lot of time with Fringilla in the expansion.

Calm down. Yennefer and Triss get enough attention as it is (one could say too much, looking at the bitterness between some of the members of the two fan groups). The other sorceresses deserve some love as well.

You know, it's a shame they never followed up on Philippa's proposition to Ciri; asking her about joining (and even leading) the lodge and all. That thread was just left hanging in the end, as was the fate of the lodge in general.
They offered her leading position, and later Philippa say she is not interested in reviving lodge if she cant lead them, but instead decide to go to Nilfgard where they keep sorceresses on short leash, it was wtf very smart move

As I said I can only add only one more option.So who should i add Triss or Yen?If I add Triss,Yen fans will be upset that i didn't include Yen and if i add Yen,Triss fans will be upset that i didn't include Triss.

True, I wasn't suggesting that. I was suggesting you remove one of the women never seen but it's your thread mate, I'm just pointing out your poll will not be representative of who is people's favourite if you don't allow them to vote on that. I voted for my favourite after those two. Perhaps you should consider clarifying why Triss and Yen aren't on the poll as a caveat at the beginning of your post.

Damn.It's so hard to pick a favorite.I absolutely love Philippa.But I also love Fringilla.And Keira,and Sabrina,and Sheala...Ah it's SO HARD! :dead:

Agreed, Keira Metz is an amazing character. She and Geralt made a real fun pair in the game. She's the perfect mix of cold-hearted schemer and flirtatious minx.
Phillipa Eilhart is the most badass of these sorceresses though. Political mastermind and all that. Her voice actress nails the character.
And I'm hoping we'll get to spend a lot of time with Fringilla in the expansion.

Keira was so well done in the game, I loved every moment with her :) It goes without saying that Philippa's a badass (a devious, ambitious badass)! and yeah, it'd be great to see a bit more of Fringillia.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should consider clarifying why Triss and Yen aren't on the poll as a caveat at the beginning of your post.
Because people will be blinded by love and can`t make rational judgement and will vote for them

True, I wasn't suggesting that. I was suggesting you remove one of the women never seen but it's your thread mate, I'm just pointing out your poll will not be representative of who is people's favourite if you don't allow them to vote on that. I voted for my favourite after those two. Perhaps you should consider clarifying why Triss and Yen aren't on the poll as a caveat at the beginning of your post.

Thanks,i'll do that.

Fringilla is pure hotness. I voted her. I do find it ironic that the most beautiful women in the world is probably the least attractive of the lot.

Fringilla is pure hotness. I voted her. I do find it ironic that the most beautiful women in the world is probably the least attractive of the lot.

Yeah,Francesca looks really...unimpressive on the gwent card.

---------- Updated at 12:21 PM ----------

Beautiful Francesca.Finally.

The Witcher 3 made me vote for Keira, she's so sassy, but I also like Fringilla, Sabrina, Margarita, and Phillipa for her deviousness.

I like Philipa, great character...Well written and interesting, in the books and in the games...

Btw, not including Yenn&Triss is a good choice...Those bitches have more than enough attention as it is...

Oh, and...

Ok.I chose my vote.Fringilla.I share her interest in books :blushing:

Last edited:
Vote margaritta because, Margaritta is the only sorceress that doesn't seem to be busy scheming up some plan and was only truly interested in Ciri's education.

I kinda still wonder why Ciri would join the lodge, she is no longer a sorceress, she gave up her powers, so afaik the only thing she can do is teleport through time and space?

Did you knew, that:

1. Philippas surname "Eilhart" was given her in the name of Eilhart Von Oberge, who wrote the oldest surviving complete version of Tristan and Iseult story. Sapkowski was a big fan of king's Arthur legend, and wrote his own version of the story. It was a speculation, that Philippa Eilhart was also inspired by Amelia Earhart - female American aviator.

2. In France (Normandy) is a place, called Tancarville (There also a canal named De Tancarville, just like Sheala's surname). The name Tancarville was derived from Tancrad=Tankred's farm (Tankred is a king of Kovir, as we know). Also, name Tankrad means "well-thought advice".

3. Francesca Findabair is also known by name Enid an Gleanna. Enid was a name of a character from Arthurian legends (Sapkowski is a huge fan, really). Findabair, or Finnabair was a daughter of Ailill and Medb, the elven queen from Iris mythology. The meaning of her name is not known for certain, but could be "white phantom".

4. Ida's name can be derived from Idun - the North godess of fertility. In the poethic edda, was told, that idun was a descendant from elves.
In the dales dwells,
the prescient Dís,
from Yggdrasil's
ash sunk down,
of alfen race,
Idun by name,
the youngest of Ivaldi's
elder children.

5. Glewisig, or Glywysing was a petty kingdom in Wales. Existed in 5.th century, is now modern Gloucester, where river Severn flows. Sabrina was a name of the nymph who drowned in this river. Or was a queen of the river Severn, according to another myth.
6. Keira, or Ciara, name means "dark" in Irish. There was also a saint with that name.

I will add some more if I find something.

Last edited:
Did you knew, that:

1. Philippas surname "Eilhart" was given her in the name of Eilhart Von Oberge, who wrote the oldest surviving complete version of Tristan and Iseult story. Sapkowski was a big fan of king's Arthur legend, and wrote his own version of the story. It was a speculation, that Philippa Eilhart was also inspired by Amelia Earhart - female American aviator.

2. In France (Normandy) is a place, called Tancarville (There also a canal named De Tancarville, just like Sheala's surname). The name Tancarville was derived from Tancrad=Tankred's farm (Tankred is a king of Kovir, as we know). Also, name Tankrad means "well-thought advice".

3. Francesca Findabair is also known by name Enid an Gleanna. Enid was a name of a character from Arthurian legends (Sapkowski is a huge fan, really). Findabair, or Finnabair was a daughter of Ailill and Medb, the elven queen from Iris mythology. The meaning of her name is not known for certain, but could be "white phantom".

4. Ida's name can be derived from Idun - the North godess of fertility. In the poethic edda, was told, that idun was a descendant from elves.
In the dales dwells,
the prescient Dís,
from Yggdrasil's
ash sunk down,
of alfen race,
Idun by name,
the youngest of Ivaldi's
elder children.

5. Glewisig, or Glywysing was a petty kingdom in Wales. Existed in 5.th century, is now modern Gloucester, where river Severn flows. Sabrina was a name of the nymph who drowned in this river. Or was a queen of the river Severn, according to another myth.
6. Keira, or Ciara, name means "dark" in Irish. There was also a saint with that name.

I will add some more if I find something.

Thanks for the info!Sapkowski's love for the Arthurian legend really shows in the Saga :)

Yeah,why introduce an important plot point if you're not goona do anything with it?
There should've been some closure to the whole buisness with the Lodge.

Another conspiracy/coup plot line to oust Philippa and put someone else in charge! Vigo promised me a new library if I support her...

Top Bottom