Hey look !

+
Hey look !

Look, I was able to import this item from Warsaw ! Just arrived ! Kinda cool ! *.*

luc0s

Forum veteran
JackintheGreen said:

Sweet baby Jesus, it's bigger than I thought! (or does the poster of the pic have really small hand?)

But really, I'm so glad that I pre-ordered the Dark Edition!

I'm not writing this to upset anyone, just to give you my opinion.
So... in my opinion this medalion sucks a lot. I wanted 2 buy TW2 with medalion but when i saw it i changed my mind.
BUT there was a MUCH better looking medalion added to TW1: Collector's Edition. Here is it: http://upload.fototube.pl/pix/img8/org/d41d8c2bc13918b8d17c58f709a04478.jpg
It's more like the origilan Witcher medalion (doesn't vibrate :/ or it's just maybe becouse i haven't seen any monsters recently...) It's very uncomfortable to wear, becouse of it's weight and shape, but still you can't afford to miss it if you are a REAL Witcher fan.

PaulMarshall said:
So... in my opinion this medalion sucks a lot. I wanted 2 buy TW2 with medalion but when i saw it i changed my mind.
BUT there was a MUCH better looking medalion added to TW1: Collector's Edition. Here is it: http://upload.fototube.pl/pix/img8/org/d41d8c2bc13918b8d17c58f709a04478.jpg
It's more like the origilan Witcher medalion (doesn't vibrate :/ or it's just maybe becouse i haven't seen any monsters recently...) It's very uncomfortable to wear, becouse of it's weight and shape, but still you can't afford to miss it if you are a REAL Witcher fan.
Well, joining your "not to upset anyone", I'm even not dying to have the medallion. Wouldn't and couldn't wear it (I'm allergic to metals except than silver and gold) and certainly don'tanother trincket to get the dust on the shelf. There are too much on mine, and I'm too lazy to clean it

This is one of the reasons why I got Gog's edition

PaulMarshall said:

I have one of those, and it's nice. I would not recommend wearing it at all, you might punch a hole in your own throat with it :p

Witchers are not very keen on jewellery, as long as it serves a purpose they wear it. The Witcher medalion is very useful so they wear it and they don't care if it's comfortable or not.

And for us non-Witchers... we have to accept the shape and size or leave it. In some Witcher 1 collectors' editions there was the medalion enclosed as key fob which was much more "comfortable" when you had it in your (trouser) pocket

I just want a darn witcher medallion. Anybody know where I can get something like it? I don't want to buy the dark edition just for the medallion.

As there is no official merchandise you don't have many options:
There are contests and raffles on the Witcher Facebook website which rewards the winners from time to time with this rare medallion.

Or you check auctions like ebay.

Top Bottom