Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

+

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

• Total voters

Attachments

• challenge-accepted-meme.jpg
    challenge-accepted-meme.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 64
Think positive, at least this thread remember us that we are each second one second nearer to the game launch

Think positive, at least this thread remember us that we are each second one second nearer to the game launch

Exactly. EXACTLY. Second by second by second, we crawl closer to release. Sexual metaphor intended.

I have only your best interests at heart.

You mean that steel cyber-thingy of yours? I hope smartphones don't interfere too much!

They totally do! And thanks for noticing. I can't get anything out of the manufacturer! Quite annoying, someone's phone will ring, they'll pick up and I just black out! Really pesky, especially if I have passengers aboard.

He added a puppy. Why did he add a puppy? Is he going to add another puppy every day? What happens to the puppies when the countdown reaches zero?
This is a very disturbing development.

Your sig doesn't auto-refresh in Chrome. It was still displaying 271 days until I hit F5.

You did that on purpose, didn't you?

I'll bet the devs are staring at that counter with utter horror. Only 23 million seconds to fix all those bugs, manage that huge global state machine and finish implementing side quests.

Last edited:
Top Bottom