Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
You know, the weird lag problems I experience here still persist... 5 minutes of effortless posting, then BAM, the whole site freezes up for like 30 seconds. Doesn't matter what computer I am on or where either...

Regardless of browser?

I was using a password-saving extension and it was having that effect.

Try a different, clean browser. Also check for anti-spyware, anything that might have an issue with cookies or forum security.

You know, the weird lag problems I experience here still persist... 5 minutes of effortless posting, then BAM, the whole site freezes up for like 30 seconds. Doesn't matter what computer I am on or where either...

Happens to me to. It's because they hate us.

Sard may be right about the password-saving extension though. I has one.

that might be it, I hope not, because I really hate having to type my passwords every 20 minutes...

No, I have the same problem and I don't have my passwords saved. There just seem to be some downtimes every once in a while. I've noticed they (almost) always happen at 2 AM and 2 PM Polish time (which happens to be noon and midnight for me).

for me its about every five minutes, the site lags ridiculously for about 30 seconds to a minute...

I get a couple of posts in or open up a couple of threads and glaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

Forum veteran
I've been getting a bunch of database errors and site lagging today, too. No plugins installed except for an ad blocker.

Same. Had a database maintenance placeholder too. Seems to be okay now. Maybe the Release Date thing means a certain server overload from our Medieval Brethren?

OMG Sard is not only a corp but also a mod !!!!

Question is, will he behave now?
Or has he merely been handed more tools to indulge in his lunacy??

Complaint against the site

1. Few days ago i made a thread about Witcher 3 being delayed which would (logically) lead to Cyberpunk being delayed. It was deleted and no explanation given to me.

2. Whenever i backtrack out of a subforum the site goes to the polish site all the time.

Forum veteran
Didn't get deleted. Got merged into a previously-existing topic: link

And the big yellow button leads to the Polish site. Should probably avoid clicking it until they fix it.

Yep, seems like your thread got merged with one that already existed. As for exiting out of subforums, you need to click on the 'Cyberpunk' link, next to the icon, right below the big yellow Afterlife sign.

Top Bottom