Cant Get Patch to download

+
Cant Get Patch to download

Hey, Went out and bought the game today. Installed it and went to boot it up and was met with a patch. So i click ok to install but it goes straight to ready to play and its been stuck like that for 2 hours. If i try and load it up it just says "An Update for this game or app needs your attention. Go to your games and apps to see what it needs". I go there and it just says ready to install. Ive uninstalled the whole game twice already and it keeps happening.

Any ideas?

instead of uninstalling the game just try removing the update from the download queue, if u manage that go to setting and clear your cache then do a full power cycle hold button on console for 10seconds then reboot and try again...

hope it helps

Cheers, got it done in the end. The weird thing was when the patch was in the queue the whole xbox interface stopped working without doing a hard reset. Was really weird.

In the end i just left it running. After 2 hours it finally kicked itself in. Only took from 1pm until this morning to download the patch. Really weird. But thanks for the advice anyway :)

Yeah, kinda reminds me when i first played Oblivion on release. Stepping outside the sewer and literally staring at the view for ages. Not seen any major landmarks yet, but so far it gives the same sense

Top Bottom