Concerning the physical version of The Witcher 3

+
Concerning the physical version of The Witcher 3

I just received my Collecters Edition, and am seeing that it has 4 discs for the game, does anyone know if I can just install all 4 discs and then not have to use them at all, or will I need to keep switching out discs?

You have to install with the 4 discs, EDIT: apparently you don't need a disc to play, even better!

Last edited:
Aye. The standard situation is that you install the game with all discs and then play with one of them. Though, in the case of The Witcher 2 you just had to use the discs to install, and then you were able to play the game without any disc inserted at all. If I remember correctly.

if its the pc version then you dont need a cd to run it but you have to install all 4 disc. if its a console version i think you need the disc since its using content from disk and offloads the disc with content from the hard drive on consoles

Ok, thanks guys. Theres supposed to be a file I download to be able to install the pre-launch made copies, right? anyone know where I can get it, I seem to be missing setup_the_witcher3_wild_hunt-3.bin, which I'm assuming is the file.

Yeah, I read that, but I don't think it's being installed automatically, unless I'm having a different problem, and I can't find one of these dedicated websites to download it from manually.

Yeah, I read that, but I don't think it's being installed automatically, unless I'm having a different problem, and I can't find one of these dedicated websites to download it from manually.

The game isn't launched for another six hours.

Top Bottom