Main Quest Problem - Unable to Meet Triss

+
Main Quest Problem - Unable to Meet Triss

Unable to meet Triss at the bathouse to fight Dykstra and when I go to speak to her, Geralt asks if she's feeling alright, then offers to change the subject only to ask if she's feeling alright again. Can' move on in the main story because of this with Triss.

Is it a bug or is there something I need to comlete first before I can proceed?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Perhaps removing Patch(s) and re-install might help. :(

---------- Updated at 03:07 PM ----------

Perhaps removing Patch(s) and re-install might help. :(
How do I remove a patch?
, You can't delete already installed patches(like PS3 can), except by deleting the whole game and Re-Installing and then Canceling/Deleting the update in the Notifications.(This is where you Cancel patches/updates and no none of any type of updates or downloads can be paused unfortunately)

Last edited:
You can't play the game with a save date version higher than the game version you are playing with.
Ahh gotcha. Ty for the 411. Just doing side stuff and obviously plenty to do but would love to complete the main story. I am level 31. A lot of hours, fantastic hours I might add.

Ahh gotcha. Ty for the 411. Just doing side stuff and obviously plenty to do but would love to complete the main story. I am level 31. A lot of hours, fantastic hours I might add.
No problem.
I believe most of the quests in general have issues after the update. So, I assume the next update will feature mostly that, hopefully.

Top Bottom