DSR on single 970 looks mind blowing!

+
DSR on single 970 looks mind blowing!

Just in case you forgot about DSR, just try it looks awesome., yes the framerate gets chopped, but it's playable, just disable NHW ;D

Can any of you who have SLI of 970s post what average FPS yer getting? with and without hairworks?

I'm really considering... :hmm:

Thanks

How high would you say you can bump the resolution before it becomes unplayable? I too have a 970 but won't have access to my computer again for a few days.

It looks stunning indeed. =D

If the frame rate fluctuates too much in a short time, you would get the feeling that it is choppy - However limit it to 30FPS in the options and it will be running smoothly.

@jcgill15
DSR 1440p - everything maxed out except hairworks averages (mostly) 40+fps. It never dip below 30FPS and could go as high as 50+fps at some spot.

@[URL="http://forums.cdprojektred.com/member.php?u=3815913" said:
jcgill15[/URL]
DSR 1440p - everything maxed out except hairworks averages (mostly) 40+fps. It never dip below 30FPS and could go as high as 50+fps at some spot.

Awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

I rather tune things down and get my 60 FPS in all places. It might make sense to set Shadows and Foliage visibility to High while DRS from 1440p, though. That way (and with HW deactivated of course) you should get a very good mix of visual quality and frames per second.

4k DSR with 30fps on a single 970 ? ... thats not on ultra tho ... i use 2-way SLI with 970 (zotac amp extreme core and overlocked them even further) and im running on 40-55 fps on 4k with everything on ultra, but with a single 970? no chance on ultra for 4k-DSR ... i'd say you might get 10-20fps out of that (ultra + hairworks, no AA) ... if you tweak it, maybe, but not with those settings

I'd just do standard down sampling and forget about dsr. One it doesn't look as good and two and has way more performance cost compared to standard down sampling. Also it always seems dsr is bugged with my two 980 in sli. Highly recommend normal down sampling.

Thing is ... 60fps vs 30fps has minimal difference in this game. If anything, a constant fps is more important. I think this is because game is made with console's 30 fps in mind.

Top Bottom