Any way to remap/rebind the crossbow?

+
Any way to remap/rebind the crossbow?

As i can't find any in options. It suxs that i have to press and hold the mouse-wheel to aim the crossbow? i have 4 thumb buttons for my thumb and i need to map them. Any ideas?

Actually, whenever I tried to remap Crossbow/Grenade/etc. to anything but the middle mouse button, it would not work. I tried multiple other mouse buttons and different keys on the keyboard and nothing worked which sucked because I don't ever use that button. Had to even remap my mouse's onboard settings just to leave it on the stupid middle mouse button. If you find a way to get it to work on ANYTHING else, please let us know.

On my G700S I've macro'd Dodge Back and Dodge Right on my mouse buttons so I'm thinking you can instant cast signs the same way on the mouse.

Yup, just checked. Just record your macro with Sign Select and then Cast Sign onto a button and you have insta cast. :) Unfortunately, you'll need a different key for each sign, but it does provide some options. Also, I'm having really good success using the mouse wheel to scroll between signs to cast them. I've got them memorized as far as how many clicks they are from each other. I usually don't even have to look up to see which sign I'm on.

Top Bottom