Can you just drop stuff all in one area as a storage?

+
Can you just drop stuff all in one area as a storage?

Is it safe to just drop stuff somewhere that you would like to keep and expect it to always be there? ive noticed ive come across stuff i've dropped after a long time in the game has passed. so if i wanted to like collect all the witcher armors n stuff could i just pick a spot somewhere and just drop it all? sometimes i also drop stuff to sell later and it always seems to be there when i get back to it thanks.

Is it safe to just drop stuff somewhere that you would like to keep and expect it to always be there? ive noticed ive come across stuff i've dropped after a long time in the game has passed. so if i wanted to like collect all the witcher armors n stuff could i just pick a spot somewhere and just drop it all? sometimes i also drop stuff to sell later and it always seems to be there when i get back to it thanks.

I do it this way either, i dropped the witcher armor which i don't use atm in Hatoris workshop backroom.
All the other stuff i sell asap and until that happens i keep it at Lornruk castle which is my self declared base, so to say. ;).

To answer your question - if you want to live dangerously. I'm on PS4 and I explained my experience in the other thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...chest-ingame?p=1787188&viewfull=1#post1787188
Long story short, currently you never now if dropped items will or won't disappear ater some time. It looks like dropped witcher gear (green items) disappear always, but irrelevant stuff like books which you wouldn't mind losing stays in place. As to the relic swords and armors you would want to save and keep for later - lottery.

Most stuff is useless pretty fast. Who needs a level 18 sword when you're level 25? As for the witcher gear you craft that is your solution. just craft it if you need it again. Sell it if you don't need it. You might even make money as the sales price is usually better then the cost of the mats needed to make it.

I've dropped several hundred pounds of items at the entrance to Crow's Perch and it's always there if I need it later............I wish tho, that when you sell an item at a shop, that it would stay there in that shops inventory if you need to buy it back later.

Be warned I did this & it worked for weeks so I had piles of swords/armor/silverware/jewels worth many many thousands then one day I went to get some & the whole lot had vanished. Had to roll back the game a few days just to get them all back & it happened just I had progressed to act 2 main quests.

Top Bottom