Recent content by 00Edge

+
  1. 00Edge

Unable to change convo choices

Every time it happens to me I'm not zoomed in on anything. I'll be walking and talking on the holo and it happens. I'll be in a story convo and it happens. I've gotten it to go away by reloading the game from a save, or shutting it down and restarting from desktop. Annoying.
  2. 00Edge

Unable to change convo choices

As the title says, I ran into a glitch where I am unable to change what choice is highlighted in conversations. Walk up to a guy, shows 5 choices to pick from, and the cursor will not move off the first choice. Playing on PC and using a wired 360 controller. The d-pad should be able to move...
  3. 00Edge

Dead Jackie lootable?

Anyone else have Jackie show up as a blue 'X' on your mini map after you exit the Delamain cab outside the No-Tell Motel? Not only did that happen to me, but he shows with a gold colored box indicating he's lootable for something unique/quest(?) related. Reloaded the game from the autosave and...
  4. 00Edge

The Heist: Bugged Sword and Computer (?) on Arasaka's Limo?

Just got to this part. Had ignored it on my first play through. Well, not ignored. I didn't know about it the first time through. So now on my second time through the game, and doing all side quests along the way this time, and got the same bug. Comp is in the limo, and highlighted. Have a...
Top Bottom