Unable to change convo choices

+
As the title says, I ran into a glitch where I am unable to change what choice is highlighted in conversations. Walk up to a guy, shows 5 choices to pick from, and the cursor will not move off the first choice. Playing on PC and using a wired 360 controller. The d-pad should be able to move the choice up and down the list, but it's not working. Same convo, switch to using mouse & keyboard. Should be able to wheel scroll through the choices and instead it changes what weapon I have drawn. From holstered, to 1st choice, 2nd, etc. Fracking annoying.

Logging out of the game, or reloading from a save, clears the glitch. It happens randomly with no way of knowing if/when it will happen. But it's happened to me 4 times that I can remember.

Last edited:
It happened sometimes when camera sticks in "zoom in" position. When it happend press LT or right mouse button to unzoom it and you will be able to pick convo lines again. At least that how it was for me.

It happened sometimes when camera sticks in "zoom in" position. When it happend press LT or right mouse button to unzoom it and you will be able to pick convo lines again. At least that how it was for me.

Every time it happens to me I'm not zoomed in on anything. I'll be walking and talking on the holo and it happens. I'll be in a story convo and it happens. I've gotten it to go away by reloading the game from a save, or shutting it down and restarting from desktop. Annoying.

Top Bottom