Recent content by 83427

+
  1. 83427

Players, do you have a hobby?

this is how I ended the motorbike season of 2023... I was on the main road passing stopped cars in the traffic jam. Suddenly in moment I passed some van a car appeared and hit me from the right side... The bike was turned 180 degrees after the hit and thrown to kerb.
  2. 83427

Now playing [music]

3. 83427

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately it doesnt work for me :-/
  4. 83427

Thank you Dee and Cali! Nice to see youre still here :) My V(alerie) has permanently broken nose. I had bug with invisible body in first person view so i started a new game, saved preset, loaded preset into my save game and body was visible again. But i didnt expect that if i started a new game...
  5. 83427

Orion - continue V story or begin new one?

from my point of view is playing as already known character very limiting. It's better to play as a new chacacter and have all the advantages of new story same like in CP2077 with V. And then we can read or hear about V as about a legend of Afterlife. Thats enough for me. It also giving the...
  6. 83427

its been a long time since my last post here. I had an accident on my motorbike (a car hit me from the right side - his fault, not mine) so I had 3 months long break from cyberpunk and last few days were in the sign of discovering phantom liberty endings.
  7. 83427

Can we please get New Game Plus.

You can download from nexusmods save editor. It supports load/save character preset, so your V can look exactly the same like before. You can also edit and max out level, reputation, skills etc. The only one problem is inventory. You cant export and import your inventory. So only one way is to...
  8. 83427

Now playing [music]

9. 83427

Now playing [music]

10. 83427

Now playing [music]

11. 83427

Now playing [music]

12. 83427

Now playing [music]

13. 83427

Now playing [music]